"Education is for improving the lives of others and for leaving your community and world better than you found it"
Marian Wright Edelman
Latest School Calendar Events
- Leavers Service in Church20Jul2018
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Summer Holidays21Jul2018
12:00 am - 02 sep, 1:00 am
Newbold Church School is committed to the highest standards in protecting and safeguarding the children entrusted to our care.
Our school will support all children by;
- Promoting a caring, safe and positive environment within the school
- Encouraging self -esteem and self-assertiveness
- Effectively tackling bullying and harassment.
We recognise that some children may be the victims of neglect, physical, sexual or emotional abuse. Staff working with children are well placed to identify such abuse.
At Newbold Church School in order to protect our children, we aim to:
- Create an atmosphere where all our children can feel secure, valued and listened to
- Recognise signs and symptoms of abuse
- Respond quickly, appropriately and effectively to cases of suspected abuse.