Policies & Statements
- Accessibility Plan
- Admissions Policy
- Adverse Weather Policy
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Anti-Bullying (Child Friendly) Policy
- Attendance Policy
- Assessment Policy
- Behaviour Policy
- Behaviour Policy Addendum
- Bereavement Policy and procedures
- Charging policy
- Child Protection & Safeguarding Policy
- Child Protection & Safeguarding Policy - Addendum COVID 19
- Children Missing from Education
- Complaints Procedure Policy
- Complaints Procedure (Child Friendly) Policy
- Confidential reporting policy (Whistle blowing)
- Cyber Bullying Policy
- Data Protection Policy
- Dinner Money Policy
- E-Safety Policy
- E safety and Social Media Code of Conduct for Parents
- Early Years Policy
- Early Years Intimate Care Policy
- Educational Visits Policy
- English as an Additional language (EAL) Policy
- Equal Objectives Statement
- Exclusion Policy
- Freedom of information Policy
- Handwriting Policy
- Headlice Policy
- Health & Safety Policy
- Looked After children Policy
- Peer on Peer abuse - Child Friendly Policy
- Pupil Premium Policy
- Remote Learning Policy
- Safeguarding Policy
- School Emergency Plan
- Separated Parents Policy
- Sex & Relationship Education Policy
- SEN Policy
- SEN Information report
- Tackling extremism and radicalisation
- Volunteer Policy
- Volunteer Code of Conduct
- Weapon and super hero play policy
- Whole School Website Policy
Consultation on Newbold CE Primary School Admission Arrangements for September 2023
Following the publication of the new School Admissions Code 2021 , the governing body of Newbold CE Primary School are currently consulting on the school admissions policy for September 2023. The admissions policy has been adapted to ensure we are fully compliant with the new School Admissions Code (2021) and there have been no changes to the school’s oversubscription criteria.
The consultation period will run from 29th November 2021 until 7th January 2022. During this time, individuals and organisations are invited to express their views and any concerns about the proposed admissions policy for Newbold CE Primary School.
The proposed Admissions Policy for the 2022/23 academic year is available to download here:
If you require a hard copy, please contact the school office on 01246 232370.
In accordance with statutory DfE guidance, the consultation will run for at least six weeks and, as an interested party at Newbold CE Primary School, we are keen to hear your views; therefore, we invite you to participate in the consultation if you have any concerns regarding the matter.
All responses to the consultation should be made in writing and submitted before 12 noon on Friday 7th January 2022 to: Admissionsconsultation@ddat.org.uk. If you wish to submit any correspondence by hand or by post to the school, please mark the correspondence: FAO DDAT Consultation Team, C/O Newbold CE Primary School, Cranborne Road, Newbold, Chesterfield S41 8PF.
Please note that all responses need to include your school’s name and should outline your personal details, including your name, address and relationship to the school.
At the end of the consultation period, the governing body will meet to consider responses. The outcome of the consultation will be published on the Newbold CE Primary School website as soon as possible following a decision being reached by the Local Governing Body. Hard copies of the final report will be made available on request to all respondents of the consultation.
If you wish to further discuss this matter, or anything mentioned in this letter, please contact: Admissionsconsultation@ddat.org.uk.