Newbold Church School believes that, in order to facilitate teaching and learning, acceptable behaviour must be demonstrated in all aspects of school life.
The school is committed to:
Promoting desired behaviour.
- Promoting self-esteem, self-discipline, proper regard for authority, and positive relationships based on mutual respect.
- Ensuring equality and fair treatment for all.
- Praising and rewarding good behaviour.
- Challenging and disciplining bad behaviour.
- Providing a safe environment, free from disruption, violence, discrimination, bullying and any form of harassment.
- Encouraging positive relationships with parents/carers.
- Developing positive relationships with our pupils to enable early intervention.
- A shared approach, which involves pupils in the implementation of the school’s policy and associated procedures.
- Promoting a culture of praise and encouragement in which all pupils can achieve.
For more information please see the Behaviour Policy
Updated August 2023